Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Always about HER WEDDING. How about mine, Mom?

Besides having fun today, I also feel so sad.

The story is that my family will come over to KL on 2nd-7th December for my cousin's wedding. Me and Mr Red Ribbon is planning to arrange a meeting between my and his family. I've talked about this with my parents before. But until yesterday, I didn't hear anything .

First thing I wanted to prepare is...
WHERE THE MEETING TAKE PLACE?

I've tried to organize where my family should stay during their visit (I've set Damansara, Tune Hotel).
Suddenly my mom said, my cousin's fiancee has reserved hotel rooms for them. I've been asking many times whether he will arrange anything or not but my family said NO. So I was so busy surveying hotel rates and also look for van to rent. Well, okay, nevermind. I don't mind with that.

Then another question is,
WHERE IS THE HOTEL?

Coz I'd like to reserve a restaurant for the meeting which nearby to the hotel location. I've been asking this question for couple times, but still no respond.



Then today I tried to call mom many times, but she didn't pick up the phone.

Then I got SMS from her saying that all accommodation, transportation, and schedule will be arrange by my cousin's fiancee. WHAT THE???

I rushed calling mom again.

Me : "Mom, you sure you will follow their family schedule?"
Mom : "Probably, yes. They got all arranged already, we just follow."
Me : "Mom, I got a plan. A meeting with his family. Why are we following them? They have their own plan for their wedding. (I wish I could scream, "this is me, mom, your daughter, hoping to have a future life with someone, and why you never care about that? it is HER WEDDING again and again you talking about. this is me, my plan, our family plan.")
Mom : "Errmm, see la later maybe around 20th November we can discuss again."
Me : "20th November? I need to look for a place, and his family need to take a day leave since we want to do it on Friday. At least give them some clue on where the family will stay."
Mom : "Still have time. No need cuti la, after office hour we go dinner."
Me : "Mom, his family from Johor". (wanted to cry already)
Mom : "Doesn't he has any house in KL, no need to go to restaurant la... Just do at home."
Me : "Mom, his family will be like 8 person, our family around 13 person. It will be packed if we do it at home."
Mom : "K la, k la, later Mom will ask again which hotel."
Me : "Mom, they offer to pick us up from the hotel if we don't follow their (my cousin's fiancee family) schedule. Just need to plan."
Mom : "Ok ok. See la how."
Me : ".............. Ok."

I hung up the phone hopelessly.
Straight away calling Mr Red Ribbon and I couldn't hold my tears anymore.
I began to AFRAID of bad things that going to happen.



It is not that I NEED TO BOOK THE RESTAURANT NOW. But it is how my family react to this. That is an issue for me. I didn't see any excitement from my family. I didn't see their effort in realizing my dream to have a family soon. I'M TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED!

After 5 minutes, mom called back. I got 3 missed calls from her while I was on the phone talking with Mr Red Ribbon. Then I called her back, she asked me if we should bring kids along. I said just bring la coz my family will be on vacation in KL, not nice to leave some people behind at the hotel. That's all she asked. Yeah, but she called back. I knew she realized that I was almost cry while talking with her. Maybe that's the reason why she called me back. Just to show her concern...

As I said HERE. My love is like gambling. If parents say YES doesn't mean that they really care. I xrasa yang diorang amek berat langsung. And this thing happened before... Takkan nk kne putus lagi ngan Mr Red Ribbon? Takkan nak cari org lain lagi yang bole wat my parents puas hati? Cmon... life with Mr Red Ribbon is all I want. And I don't think I have time and energy to find somebody else... :(

4 comments:

yang...sabarlah...bykkan istighfar...i know how u fell...i've been thru it before....trust me...be patinet k..just pray that Allah will help u..take care

hi baby..don't cry dear,, clam and calm.. maybe this vacation will be not a good thing for you.. and maybe just reserve for the day of 20th nov.
if you family will be not have a chance to meet mr.rrb's family, I thought his family need to go n see ur family in Jakarta.. just tell them his family wanna come and maybe she will see the effort from there. at least xbercampur event family org lain..or maybe u can ask ur mom..this is rombongan merisik..following the adat, rite?
thats supposed to be la kan. Maybe ur mom nak join family event tu, thats why she cannot decide anything yet..if they can meet on 20th nov, maybe u can bring mr.rbb for wedding day on 2nd disember.hehe..just discuss again to ur mom,,don't give up.. listen to the song InsyaAllah by maher Zain..maybe u will feel calm..i like dat song.=p.. i think mr.RRB family have to to Jakarta n see ur family,,maybe dat's ur mom's want..coz she wanna see the effort from his family and effort from himself. how about u just plan another arrangment and hopefully dat could be majlis merisik.i know it costly..but at least it's gonna make u fell happy.. after merisik xyah tunang la..kawin terus.hehe

Yes... kne bersabar banyak2. I think my parents belum rasa pasti lagi coz dua family nie lum pernah jumpe lg, mungkin ingatkan i nie main2 kot...

Family Mr Red Ribbon nak datang Jakarta but since my big family nak dtg KL for my cousin's wedding, my mom cakap sekali la wat kat KL. Mom sendiri yg cakap xpayah datang merisik...

Thanks for the support... Harap2 lepas nie sume okay :)

This I the thing that happen in many families. May you get response soon from your family about the meeting? Therefore there is no need of worry.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers