Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shopping Hantaran Kawen :)

Haaaa? Shopping hantaran? Saper nak kawen???

I la, ngan Mr Red Ribbon, wkwkwkwk...

 
tengok ada discount jer, beli 1 jenis barang untuk hantaran tunang...
sikit2 lama2 jadi bukit :)

Actually, my blog was the first person yang tau pasal bende nie. I posted an entry before, right before Raya that I'd like to tell my parents that Mr Red Ribbon akan datang melamar. I never write anything about it since. So now I'd like to share some stories with you.

 * RAYA 2010 *

I told my parents I'm going to get married with 'someone'
My mom said OK. Even started to plan the theme color and which dewan should we rent.
My dad said OK. Even when I said I want it to be 09.10.11, he said why not April? Anytime earlier?

But the bad part is...... THEY DIDN'T EVEN ASK WHO THE GUY IS?
Strange is it?

After few days, I talked with mom again (saje, nak dia tanya nama lelaki nie)
I asked about how the engagement will be, and do we need 'merisik'?
She said no need. Even when engagement time, the guy can only bring his parent only.

Still, she didn't ask.

I tried to bring up the topic again when I was with mom and dad. 
We talked more about how the wedding will be (God, just realize they wanted a verrryyy eexxpeennssiivvee wedding! pening i...). But anyway, THEY STILL DIDN'T ASK.

Do they know who Mr Red Ribbon is? SURE!

nie gambar masa my mom's bday August 2010

But I'm like this, I x pernah kenalkan my bf as "my bf" to my family if I feel that we still haven't talk about marriage part. So, probably my parents think that he was just MY FRIEND. He also ever sent my family to LCCT before; mom, dad, bro, sister, and grandma. 

Do they know that the person is HIM? Is that the reason why they didn't ask WHO?

* 13.10.10 *

I called mom...

Me : "Mom, when you coming down to KL on December, HIS PARENTS would like to meet you and our family to talk about the marriage."
Mom : "They will coming to your house or what?"
Me : "No la, rumah kecik jer, sempit. We meet up somewhere, having dinner like that?"
Mom : "Don't they want to come to Jakarta instead?"
Me : "No, not now. Coz we only going to talk about the engagement day itself. After that then they will come time bertunang."
Mom : "Owww, ok. Ok la, jangan bazir duit jauh2 datang. If only want to talk about it then ok. Just arrange yea..."

OWW... ANOTHER GREEN  LIGHT KAH? 

I met Mr Red Ribbon's brother and sister last week in their open houses and talked about this already. They agree with the meeting on December. So I'll just wait for it and prepare for whatever things I should prepare...

Pray that everything's gonna be smooth :)

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers