Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Wedding Prep: Documents Needed for Mixed Marriage



DOCUMENT FOR MARRIAGE



I  feel like listing this things down is important since there are some differences in preparing documents for mixed marriage. I've googled and found some info on what to prepare but if you have experience on this, and care to help me out, I'll be very happy since I'm totally new on this.

Mr Red Ribbon is going to Jakarta ONCE before the wedding day, which I reckon the time won't be that enough to settle all matters. Looking at the list that we have to legalize and translate those documents to Bahasa Indonesia, I think he has to fly to Jakarta again simeday to finalize everyhting. Huff... have to take more cuti then also extra cash for this... Sabar jer sabar...
 
Ms Red Ribbon to prepare:


Isi form N1 - N4
AkteKelahiran a.k.a Birth Certificate
Kartu Keluarga a.k.a Family Card
Paspor
Kartu Tanda Penduduk a.k.a IC
Surat Keterangan belum menikah dan dilegalisir oleh Camat
Bila akad nikah dilaksanakan diluar wilayah KTP ybs, maka perlu mengisi 1 formulir ”numpang nikah”
Pas Foto uk 3 X 4 dan 4 X 6 @ 3 lembar


Mr Red Ribbon to prepare:

Akte Kelahiran a.k.a Birth Certificate
Surat Keterangan Belum Kawin/Akta Cerai
Kartu Keluarga (I don't know whether Malaysia has this or not)
Copy Passport/IC orang tua
ID Card
Visa (Jika menikah di Indonesia)
Surat keterangan lapor diri dari kepolisian
Surat ijin dari kedutaan Malaysia
Pas Foto uk 3 X 4 dan 4 X 6 @ 3 lembar

SEMUA DOKUMEN LALU DI LEGALISIR DAN DITERJEMAHKAN KE DALAM BAHASA INDONESIA OLEH PENERJEMAH TERSUMPAH, LALU DILEGALISIR OLEH KEDUTAAN MALAYSIA YANG ADA DI INDONESIA.






.

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers