Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Wedding Prep: Found Jubah Kaftan for Pre Wed Photoshoot!


Alhamdulillah, tak sangka2... 
I finally get the kaftan I wanted!

Yesterday, I went out with two of my friends,
We didn't know where to go so I told them I'm looking for the kaftan jubah.
Firstly, they suggested Brickfields, since kat sana banyak kedai India.
Coz during jalan2 we've found some jubah similar to what I want and stated "made in India" eventho the shop is an Arabic shop.
But later on my friend decided to not go there, he said jam and too packed.

Suddenly he remember he got one friend yang suke sangat shopping and simpan2 baju, and he was sure his friend tue ada baju2 kaftan camnie... So he called her and we went to her house... Mr Red Ribbon pon terus pegi sana lepas balik keje...

His friend's name is Kak R, she is a nice person tau. Verryyyy nice... So friendly and humble...
So, she straight away brought me to her room and first thing she offer me this:


OMG I almost cry that nite, seriously THIS IS ALL I WANTED!
Belum jumpe lagi kat KL, ada kat blog they selling for more than RM500...
Then sebelum pegi rumah akak nie, we all visited Pavillion, got few shops on top floor selling kaftan and their price is up to RM5k tau!!!

So happy and we are started to take picture. Almost forgot yang me nak pinjam baju nie untuk photoshoot later with Mr Red Ribbon, bukan kat rumah akak tue. Haaaa buat malu jer... hihihii

Since the green jubah is SOOO BIG (I saw it was size S, maybe size S orang Arab kot) so I decided to try on another one... Pink color!


Wow, nice kan?
So cute, colorful sebetulnyer. And Mr Red Ribbon likes it.
Got tiny2 colorful threads on the sleeve, so Mr Red Ribbon can choose many color for his jubah. Doesn't have to be pink color too...

We decided to borrow the pink one, but akak tue cakap please take both if suddenly I change my mind (coz she knew I like the first one, it was just the size that too big). Then she reminds me to not forget to send to dry clean afterwards... Ok WILL DO!

Alhamdulillah, settle dah baju kaftan untuk photoshoot tema Moroccan...
Cari make up artist sekarang, then jubah untuk Mr Red Ribbon :)

1 comments:

baju cantik tapi panjang sangat...
yang pink tu ok gak...
kaler garang...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers