Thursday, December 16, 2010

Let's Cook! BALA BALA teman masa Hujan :)

Everytime raining season came, I will consume food more since the weather so cold and I need it to warm my stomach. Don't you feel hungry all the time when it is colder? When the wind breeze our body and all you think of is hot food and drinks?

Normally, my favourite time during raining season is evening time around 5-7pm. When it's raining outside I always wanted to find something to eat. And if I'm at home, cooking is the only thing I can do since going out is not an option for me (malaaasss).

So, what I always had was TEA O PANAS (this is a must, hehe) and for finger food is BALA BALA or we can call it CUCUR SAYUR. I like this food since it is easy to make and it's fat free. I don't know la whether it's fat free, but since all the ingridients are SAYURAN, so I assume this don't contain fat. Lagipon, it's good for us yang jarang makan sayur kan?

So, to make it short, here's how to cook my BALA BALA.

Siapkan tepung gandum


Pour the flour together with pepper, salt, and chicken stock (like Maggi)


Mixed altogether with water (do not use hot water, just normal temperature water)


Don't forget chili padi potong... kasi rasa pedas sikit :)


Dah tue prepare cabbage and carrot


Hiris kecik2 yer... Just as in picture...


Nie dah siap dah...

Terus goreng jer...

(last image from Google)

Yang nie dah siap makan...
Hmmm.... seddaaaappp...



Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers