Thursday, December 16, 2010

Now we talk again...

pic only for illustration purposes...
jalan2 cari kasut @ Spore


Fiuuuhh... As you might know, I was a bit 'bgaduh' with my lil brother. Been 2 days, I guess, we didn't spoken each other... Xsuke la macam tue...

But last nite he finally agreed to join me watching TRON:Legacy invited Nuffnang at TGV Sunway Pyramid. I was actually only got 2 tickets for me and Mr Red Ribbon. Been thinking of let the 2 guys watch the movie while me and mom shopping around Sunway Pyramid Mall. But we were so fortunate that 2 person didn't show up for the screening, so we managed to get extra 2 tickets. So we all went in for the movie. I will write the review soon :)

After that we all went to Uptown D'Kota, mom said she will let my brother buy watch he wanted few days ago. He really want that watch even I already told him the price is too high for a fake watch. But he still wants it so just to pujuk him, mom bought him the watch. Hmmm... nevermind la...

But thankfully he started to talk with me again. Been 2 days he didn't surf the internet at home coz he don't want to ask the password. Just now he asked for help to log in... We just came home at 2.15pm...

Mekaseh juga to Mr Red Ribbon, dia yang sabar sangat ajak sembang adikku yang nakal tue...
Tanya nie la tu la, if not we all mesti diaaammm je time jalan2 n makan tadi...
Hrrrmmm... brother... brother...
Susah sangat la nak paham akak nie sayang kamu...


2 comments:

same la kita lalink..ni pun adik dah sms..suruh bawak dia makan kat mr.teppanyaki..ajak pergi mines..huhu..tapi dia xdela mintak nk beli tu beli ni sbb dia guna duit dia sendiri..dia kumpul sendiri..kalau xcukup duit dia tak beli la..xpon bila xcukup duit dia akan mintak ngan mak..tapi bila dh mintak ngan mak..mestilah yang mahal2..huhu..anak bongsu mmg cam tu kot..

ye kan anak bongsu susah sikit... penat tapi mmg kne sabar kan? my brother mmg blm pandai lagi simpan duit, so apa2 minta kat mak atau kakak dia la...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers