Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ada Apa Dengan Gambar Ini?



Hello, all...
Been so busy these days. Not that busy actually. And if you wondering what makes me busy... the answer is ASSIGNMENT! What assignment? College assignment ke? Hehe, nope... Ade la assignment2 lain :)
Baru je posting entry contest template kat bloe NIE. And also assignment keje freelance ku...

And what is it with the picture above?

It's me doing assignment back when I was in college few years ago (caution: even currently I'm still studying Master, I don't feel like study okay? So if I say "college" means when I study degree...) Sometimes I feel like I'm missing a life back then when I was in college. Having friends, sooo many classmates and all housemates are students. Which is very different with what I had  now. I only knew like 2-3 people in my class but I don't have their contact number, not even remember their name. It's just, if I go to class, they all be sitting next to me. No group work, no hang out after class, no nothing. We came for class normally after working (class is always after office hour) and everybody was already tired working, wishing the class will be ended soon so they can rush go back home... Hmmm, so not fun study here!

Back to the picture... I was soo sick that time. As usual not enough sleep, doing assignments... Just notice something weird about me and the guitar in the picture. You should know what... Hehe...

So I'm gonna go back with my assignments now...
Cheriiooo....


2 comments:

gitar .. kucin ... ^^

keja keja jugak . tido kena cukup weh :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers