Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jusco Voucher and Shopping Baju Kurung

Don't look at my eyes, tengah allergic habuk


Yesterday I went to One Utama with Mr Red Ribbon. The purpose is to buy baju kurung. I did search for one at Jalan TAR before (you may read the story here) but after a long long hours searching for baju kurung that I wanted, I came home with nothing on my hand.

So susah finding baju kurung in LILAC color. And guess what, after my foot hurt. After I spent so many time walking looking for the LILAC color one, then I opened my email from my friend saying the theme color IS NOT LILAC. Aaarrrggghhh!!! I just went to a series of process pembesaran kaki betis. It will soon become as big as Mr David Beckham! Hufff...

me, hani, n her future hubby faiz
 
Ni la my best friend punya pasal. Cik Hani yang comel hehe. She's my best friend here in KL. And she just shifted back to Kelantan, her home town, few months ago. Leaving me here in KL totally have no person as close as me and her. How hard the preparation for her wedding, I will surely come on her big day :)


Back to the baju. Tired of thinking baju kurung, I decided to just look for the kain I want and bring it to tailorist. Since my friend is mix Malay-India, so I was thinking to buy kain saree but jahit baju kurung. But thinking about the cost, buying a 4m kain saree might cost me rm50 at least. Then for tailorist? I won't go for rm30 tailor, coz I rarely have my baju tailored, and I want the result to be a nice piece when I have one. I don't want it to only have simple cutting of baju kurung, I want to design it myself, I want it to be special, different. But how much will it cost??? And what if the design doesn't work well??? Hrrmm... Tengah budget2 nie yang susah sikit, belum lagi untuk tambang bus to Kelantan and sewa bilik hotel reramai ngan kawan2...


 Nasib baik is on my hand, just as I said, my previous event job was ended and we all hit target. My boss decided to reward us with JUSCO VOUCHER worth rm70. Hehehe... The payment hasn't come out yet so I went to One Utama to spend the voucher. Alhamdulillah, finally I got 1 set baju and another one only the top, I would probably wear my own batik sarong as the buttom. Are they baju kurung??? Errr... eeemmm... noo... My option for baju is the one without too much ornament or pattern, I love something that plain. So, most of baju kurung sold on shops are the one with so many flowery pattern. But Mr. Red Ribbon said one of it also looks like baju kurung and another one more to jubah. I can't upload the picture coz I want to keep it secret from my bestfriend :)

Nie lagi satu Mr Red Ribbon beratur kat cashier, holding my brand new bantal guling.
Ahahaha my old bantal guling is 5 y.o oalready and need to retired soon, dah penyet :P


So that's my FINALLY found baju for my bestfriend's wedding on 20th November 2010 at Kelantan. Now will work on the labuci and beads to make it looks more g-l-a-m-o-r-o-u-s. Hehehehe...


2 comments:

amboi...sakan tu nak jahit beads!..jgn jahit jari tau

hehe xpasti lagi bole buat ke tak... we'll see... :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers