Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Me designed DVD Cover Cetak Rompak!


Tengah jenjalan kat pasar malam, ternampak nie cover DVD filem CUCI. (ahak kantoi plak tgk2 dvd cetak rompak). This DVD cover was actually designed by me few years back when I work with the production house that made the movie. But for their blog! Not for DVD cover!

You can check out the blog (which is I think dah xactive mcm dulu) at 
Sorry the blog xcantik hehe that time I just worked for like 2 weeks and I don't know how to design a blog.

I don't know why they put TWO 'e's instead of one but that time I was still new in the company so I just ikut je whatever they want. I ever changed the background of the blog twice. One with the one in the blog now, and the other one is the one in the DVD cover.

Aiyoooo jadi jahat plak getting involved dengan production DVD cetak rompak... haissshhh...


0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers