Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Movie Review : You Again - Thanks, Nuffnang!




First of all, I would like to say thanks to NUFFNANG for inviting me. This is my first time I went to something organize by Nuffnang. So much thanks to you...

When I first saw this movie trailer few months ago, I was eager to watch as it looks funny and entertaining. Some stupid comedy
The story tells about how bad life in high school, especially for a 'dorkie' girls like MARNIE. Being served with her popular schoolmates (called JJ) that can bring a huge and long lasting trauma in her life. Marnie decided to leave her hometown and get a really prospectus job in New York. When hearing about her brother's upcoming wedding, she returned home and found out that JJ is her future sister-in-law.


image courtesy of imageblend.com



Of course you can guess what's happening next? Yeap, Marnie try to ruin the wedding. What she did? And what's the effect of her relationship with her brother that she loved the most?

For me, this movie is worth to watch when you feel bored and need some entertainment that can make you laugh. I'm not saying this movie is superb, but anyhow it is a good one. The innocence of cute Marnie and her funny grandma can sure make you LOL. But I would say that this movie is more suitable for FEMALE, NOT MALE. But however, you can ask your bf/hubby to accompany you watching You Again. Coz there's some sad relationship part that will touch both of your hearts :)






Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers