Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Renovating my own... bridal boutique?!

Assalam everyone...
I've been in a silent mode (on blog) for quite some time...
If you are wondering where was I, I was still active on facebook and my boutique.

Wait... wait... BOUTIQUE?

Yes, last minute project... I finally open my own REAL BOUTIQUE...
Havent write anything about it yet.
Coz mmg sangat busy, last minute, xde plan, budget ngam ngam, etc...
So please pardon me for not updating.

Lately ramai order datang from blog, so I was like, oh no... I've been neglecting my blog for so long but still people came, read, or shop...

Will try to story mory about the 'urgent' decision of opening the boutique soon.
At the meanwhile jom enjoy this pelamin nikah/tunang (pair pillows)
I called it "Rustic Dreams"...



Hope this can inspire B2Bs out there yang nak buat DIY pelamin.
Senang nak deco...
Tapi kl nak kami buatkan for your wedding just called up or walk in to our boutique yea :)

Cherioooo :)


2 comments:

Cantik! Simple but nice...

congrate!!!..good achievement..semoga ur business terus success..:)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers