Tuesday, August 31, 2010

bottletree.com.sg nice place to visit :)


Saturday me and my sister were shifting some of my sister's stuffs from her current house in Yishun to her future house in Choa Chu Kang. Then after that we were so tired so we spent the rest of the day at home...

This is the famous huge bottle tree...

More info just go to the website

In the evening, we went to this bottletree.com.sg, nearby Khatib MRT, just a 5 minutes walking distance from my sister's house. I've been passing the place many times, we can see it from MRT if you go from Khatib MRT to town (let say, Orchard Rd). So that was my (probably) last chance to go there before my sister shifted to her new place.


We can go fishing here! Fish for shrimp!!! Cute...

We had buka puasa with my sis' BF and another guy is my sis' house owner. He was actually Indonesian but been staying in Singapore since he was kid and now he's Singaporean already. It was like a farewell dinner for my sis and him.


I like this picture. 

The food here was quite nice. But most of it are Western food.

PRICE:

SEAFOOD PLATTER for $ 14. Big portion for 3-4 pax
APPLE JUICE (bottle) for $ 4 (consider the cheapest drink here)

Here's our group pic:


Yeah, quite fun. It's just the place is too dark. We went to the cafe, next door got 1 restaurant with more variety in menu and the place is quite bright. But it is a chinese restaurant so we don't know whether it is Halal or not. To be safe, we just went to the cafe...

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers