Saturday, July 2, 2011

My First Time Attending Blogger Gathering @ Jakarta :)


Bloggers,
Remember few days ago I wrote an entry and told you I was going to my first blogger gathering at Jakarta??? Yes, I went there with two of my friends, Tere & Wahyu...
Was so shy, but eventually, I know someone there so was trying to blend around :)

Before I went to their picnic spot, I took a pic first with this Monumen Nasional as a background.
Honestly, been many years I didn't step my foot at this area.
Surely drove around this place most of the times coz it's right in the middle of Jakarta city, but never stop by since ... 10 years ago, perhaps???

I have no pic with Monas in the back, so this one quite historical hehehe:


Then we reached the place...
Waaa those bloggers were so kind welcoming us...
We were like strangers there at the first place, so scared no one will say "Hi", but everybody's waving and say "Hi, welcoommeee..."


It was a very simple event, with the most important thing for me is meeting up my long lost friend, been more than 20 years I didn't meet him and he's one of my bestfriends when I was a little girl :)
His name is Dimas...
Kawan sekolah rendah dulu kat Pangkalan Brandan, Sumatera Utara.


Then he gave speech on his plan to shift to Thailand, he got new job there...
So probably next time will have to fly to Thailand to meet him :(

By the way, best gak coz we got sponsor for drinks and food from Pizza Hut Delivery (PHD) and Aqua (most famous brand for mineral water @Indonesia).


Kenyang tak??? KENYANG!

Selepas tue ada promotional item from AQUA which is gelang kulit bertuliskan "It's in Me".
It's actually current campaign from that mineral water company regarding mineral water as a healthy drink.

 

Everybody's wearing one...


I got mine too!!!


Finally, group pic of Dimas, me, Wahyu, and Tere...

If you interested to read Dimas' blog, click HERE.
Thanks for reading all...

Me n my bestiez...




twitstamp.com

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers