Monday, March 28, 2011

One Night at UM Emergency Hall...


Been few days I didn't update my blog... So sorry...
Still remember Friday night when I was about to prepare my pre wedding photoshoot, a last minute moment to buy football socks, getting football shoes from my friend, etc, but I had to deal with a very urgent thing which I didn't expect before...

A nite that I had to see my friend commited suicide.
A friend that I love...
A good friend of mine that have shared joy, tears, or even quarrel with me...
A friend that has been act as my second family here in Malaysia...
I just couldn't imagine what will happened if me and other 3 friends arrived late on his apartment that night... I doun't want to imagine that for sure...

Then I spent my night at UM Hospital Emergency Hall.
Worried about him...


But anyway, we all learn a lesson...
People said TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU.
But think of your future as a single person.
Whatever it is happen on your marriage, there will always A FUTURE for yourself.
For your children that still need your love.
If you hate your spouse, YOU THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN.
How could they live like a normal human if they don't feel the love from their father or mother when they grow up?
If you love them LOVE WILL NOT KILL YOU but stand up and be a man, trying to do the best for your children, for your family...

I hope he learn a lesson too...
And hope everything's gonna be fine...
Not only on his side, but also on his wife's side.
Hope they will be back together again, I HOPE.

So, will story mory about my life again soon...
I just had to recover back from the very scary sight I saw that nite...

1 comments:

saya terlepas entry nie..huhu..sian kawan u..hope he is fine now.. my sis work at UMMC..she is a nurse there..at anesthetic division..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers