Monday, March 28, 2011

So sleepy. Silap minum ubat ker?



I don't know why but since Friday I always feel soooo sleepy.
That Friday nite, I've been forced to stay awake the whole night, more stories HERE.
Then on Saturday went for pre-wedding photoshoot, hang out with friends, and later on evening I had to work for La Costa South Quay Sunway Launch Event til 11pm.
Then after that continue watched DISINI ADA HANTU - Astro First at my friend's place.
Sunday plak, sambung kursus kahwin then continue to Brickfield Street looking for props for Moroccan pre-wedding shoot this coming Wednesday...

I don't think I took any medicine...
Tapi mengantuk sangat la these days...

So tiring la these few days...
Can't even write proper blog entry...
And tonight just came back from a full day shopping hantaran for Mr Red Ribbon


WHOAAAA... My Ringgit dah habis dah...
I only got Rupiah now hehe... Nak habiskan Rupiah tue untuk beli sarong, sajadah, songkok, kain dan jahit baju melayu, plus pajamas untuk Mr Red Ribbon. Nanti beli kat Jakarta jer, mesti lagi murah untuk barang2 camtue :)

K la, going to rest...
Terfikir nak join contest gak, dah lama xjoin contest2 :(



0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers