Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My big family trip to Singapore


Last week I went to Singapore with my big family. It was just because they all came to KL for my cousin's wedding so we think why not we drop by at Singapore too since it is only takes 5 hours by bus.

I've been in and out Spore for few times this year to visit my sister. So, I'm not really excited going there, another reason was that I wasn't well that time. But since we all together, as a big family, and some of them never been to Spore, well okay jom la gi Spore!

The most wanted place to visit is the one and only MERLION STATUE.



We all at Merlion.


Then, shopping ole2 kat Bugis Street

And after that, the newest attraction of Singapore is Sentosa Resort World with its Universal Studio.
Masuk dalam ke? No, tickets are already sold out that day (even if it is not, we won't go in anyway, hehe... still too expensive for us...)

 

We all in front of the huge globe of Universal Studio



Overall, the jalan2 session at Singapore was fun. It is just that I feel sorry to my grandma. She looks so tired (she's over 70 y.o) then she had to walk here and there, hop on and off MRT. Then on the 3rd day everybody went back to Jakarta while me and my mom and my brother hop on a bus to KL

:)



2 comments:

dengar khabar harga tiket dia memang mahal eh?

mahal... around S$72 weekend and S$65 weekday...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers