Monday, December 20, 2010

Flying KLM and reached home safely :)



Hello, Blog...
How are you? I'm fine here. Just a bit flu. And it's not only me but my mom, my sister in law, my grandma, and my anak buah pon flu. Huaaa don't know why sume sakit :P Maybe coz lately we've been in a very tiring holiday journey. Hope we all cepat sihat, xnak sakit2 cam nie.
Btw, last nite I just arrived at Jakarta. I took KLM flight, I wrote the story about it HERE.
And now I'd like to story mory about it (haa xada idea nak tulis ape la nie...)


We all arrived at KLIA around 3pm and the flight was at 6pm. 
It's OK la, it was at KLIA so at least we had many things to see compare to LCCT.
And we knew that the train that connecting KLIA with the airplane parking lot (hape la nie bahasa om puteh tak pasti, tulis je tempat parking pesawat lol) is currently under maintenance. So we had to be there earlier coz we took bus instead of train.


Jenjalan at KLIA, they are having so many booth selling Xmas stuffs and also macam2 stuff la...
Ada bende nie juga for people to take pic for fun. Haaa nie, nak jadi snowman ke?

Thanks Mr Red Ribbon for fetching us to KLIA

 

First time my brother naik KLM, terus nak bergambar :P


After a while, we all take one also hehe...


Our dinner on board :)
We've ordered special Moslem meal online, but I think all food are HALAL food.
It's Rice and BBQ chicken...
 

Mommy had dessert. As usual, VERY TASTY!!!

And also coffee time for us :)
The service was very good. All the stewardess were very helpful and nice...
By the way I watched Eat Pray Love during the flight, but it only took 1.5 hours by KLM, so when we reached Jakarta, the movie still not finished yet :(

So yeah, we reached Jakarta safe and sound...
When we reached Soekarno-Hatta Airport, there was the football match between Indonesia and Philippines, so many crowd watching the match and a bit noisy. But it was fun when I was there waiting for luggage, finally Indonesia can scored 1-0 and won the match... And the airport was turned into football field everybody jumping and screaming so happily... Hufff... Ok...
And one more thing, mom so happy that she can brought the flower from my boss' orchid farm :)




1 comments:

hehe..best la tue dah sampai umah..enjoy ur holiday..!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers