Monday, December 20, 2010

Movie Review: TRON Legacy *Thanks, Nuffnang*


“TRON: Legacy” is a 3D high-tech adventure set in a digital world that’s unlike anything ever captured on the big screen. Sam Flynn (Garrett Hedlund), a rebellious 27-year-old, is haunted by the mysterious disappearance of his father Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges), a man once known as the world’s leading video-game developer.  When Sam investigates a strange signal sent from the old Flynn’s Arcade, he finds himself pulled into a digital world where Kevin has been trapped for 20 years. And that's where the 3D adventure begin...

 Two of important characters in the movie

 Oww, this part was awesome! Love the bike sooo much!

Nice costume, wish I could have one :)


If you a game lover and also effect junkies, you might not want to miss this...
I'm a woman. I do love game. But not this kind of TRON game.
But I do love the effect, the imaginative game tech world of TRON.
And  you know what? It’s the first 3D movie shot with 35mm lenses and full-35mm chip cameras; and it’s the first movie to record uncompressed HD Video to Hard Drive. Woww... Caya laa...

In short, TRON is definitely designed for the hunger of young male viewers and ready to blow your gaming imagination!

Seeehhh, pandai review...
Dah tengok ke belum?
Dah la, invited by Nuffnang *thanks, Nuffnang!*


me and mom


my bro

Watched the movie with mom, my brother, and Mr Red Ribbon :) 
Thanks Nuffnang for giving me extra 2 tickets :)



0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers