Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Working today...

Hello all,

I'm working freelance today, until Sunday.
Will tell you more about my job.

I will rarely online til Sunday then but I will try to schedule some entries everytime I'm free.
It's a 10 to 10 job, so I will be so tired and less time to online.
By the time I went back home, I will be tired.

I'm currently needing extra cash for my family trip to KL and also fixing my car.
Other stuffs that suddenly rosak are : water heater at toilet suddenly meletup last week, my hair dryer also suddenly meletup yesterday :( I can;t live with both item (but now xmandi air panas pon ok, tapi kne keringkan rambut dgn hair dryer otherwise rambut curly2...)

So, hope keje for 5 days ni bole contribute something for those things :)
Bismillah...

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers