Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Food Review : ALDY Restaurant - Bandar Sunway


It's food review again!!! :)

Last week I went to ALDY Restaurant for lunch with Mr.RRBNer2. His office at Sunway area and by lunch time I was around Sunway so I thought why not having lunch together?

We didn't know what to eat and where that day til I remember this restaurant I haven't visit again for quite sometime.

ALDY Restaurant serves various Indonesian food. When I said VARIOUS, I really mean it. Not just only ayam penyet or bakso. You can find A LOT here!

Here goes some snaps of the menu:






 

From all the food inside the menu, guess what I had? ROJAK BUAH only! Hehe... I just had my late breakfast so, don't feel like eating.

Btw, if you look for Indonesian food with affordable price, you can go to ALDY Restaurant. It is recommended in terms of variety food and the taste also okay. But don;t expect too much on the restaurant interior design, coz the place is just as simple as your school canteen. Most of the time, the restaurant looks empty but they do catering as well for majlis2 and offices' lunch. So the chef will always be busy at the kitchen.



They also sell products from Indonesia like mee, syrup (marquisa is the most wanted one), kicap Bango/ABC, sambal ABC, etc

And this is the map to the place:


Jumpa lagi kat FOOD REVIEW LAIN...
or search FOOD at search box on top right of the blog... :)

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers