Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Perfumes by F'perfumes (The Contest)

Perfume is a must as part of woman make up, why? Percuma cantik2 tapi xwangi... kan kan? I do love perfumes, but not keeping too many in one time, most probably only 2-3 fragrant before I buy another one after all perfumes finished.

I want my perfumes to be an identity of mine. Like for example when I'm around my friends, they will notice that I am there because of the good smell of my perfumes. That's why most of the time I stick to one or two perfume scents only.

So, here is my favourite perfume (but now already finished and still no budget to buy another one hehe...):


I think I have another empty bottle, so altogether are 3 bottles. This is Anna Sui "Dolly". My dad bought the whole three for me. So this one is consider his choice but I really like it so I don't mind when my dad kept on giving me the same perfume.

The good thing is, Perfumes by F'perfumes also have a collection of this perfume!  Different color means different smell, but I really want to try. So hope can try any of these : 

Grade A quality with reasonable price!!! Terbaaeeekkk...

And they also have GA now:

CONTEST Prize :
First Prize- One 1st Grade Perfume
Second Prize-  One Mirage Perfume Oil

Dateline : 10th OCT 2010 (the contest ends)


STEP 1 - Your entry title has to be :
         Perfumes by F'perfumes (The Contest) -- done!

STEP 2 - Put your photo with your fav perfume -- done!


STEP 3 - Leave your blog entry link at the comment section of this contest's entry. -- ok!


0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers