Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Meeting Hans Isaac's Cat, cute Hugo...

Who doesn't know Hans Isaac? Well... maybe some of you don't. He's a Malaysian actor and film director, quite famous, and handsome... Hehe...

pic taken from Google

This year he's celebrating his (if I'm not mistaken) 38th or 39th birthday. And yet she's still single... (anyone interested to be his gf/wife?). Doesn't he feel lonely? As far as I know, he is a hardworking person and he always busy with his carreer. And one thing that I think fills his loneliness is HIS CAT!!!

Introducing Hugo, Hans Isaac's lovely cat :)


omg, so cute kan?

<------------------------- and my pic with him...

This picture taken when I went to Hans' house, that time the photoshoot of NESCAFE ads took place at his place. And I went there with one journalist (I can't remember who he is) that wanted to interview Hans.

Hugo is a type of cat that quite 'bising', he gets so excited (or annoyed) when people came to Hans' house. Meeoowwing all the time :)

He's not furry-type cat, but he's adorable in a sense that he looks tough without bulu yang panjang. His eyes are big and round menambah kecomelan Hugo. He's a shy cat and will run under the sofa or bed whenever stranger enter the house. But if you let him, he will later go out and watching you :)

The good thing of how Hans taking care of Hugo is, the house does not even smells any cat's smell. The house sooo clean that people might not notice there's any cat in the house.

To know more about Hugo, probably you can directly contact Hans Isaac himself, hehe... I bet you like Hugo like I do :)





1 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers