Sunday, September 26, 2010

My xxth Buffday!!! Thanks for the wishes, friends...



22nd September 2010 was when I celebrate my birthday. It's been a while I didn't contact my friends coz I was a bit busy with this and that. Facebook is the only platform for me to still keep in touch with them, but yet the communication still not that intense anymore.

But I was surprised that my friends were sincerely sent me some wishes on my buffday. And they left their wishes on my Facebook wall, some of them wrote SMS and FB messages as well:

I thought this year's buffday is gonna be so sad. Why sad? This year is sooo important to me.Why so important I will write and let you all know later. Luckily all those wishes from my friends and all BLOGGERS here manage to cheer me up. Thanks so much for everyone...

Don't forget to all who hasn't join Red Ribbon GUESS MY AGE Giveaway Contest, jom join sama2!!!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers