Saturday, September 25, 2010

Me on TV3!!! Yay!!!

Remember my post sometimes ago regarding the mini concert of Kotak band at Dragonfly, Kuala Lumpur? If you don't know about it, you can read it again HERE. There was a TV station interviewed me and Mr.RRBNer2 regarding the concert and the band. I thought they were from Melodi, and the concert was around 10 August 2010. I thought it was on-air already on TV.

Then today, I watched this Fuhhh! program on TV3 hosted by Awal Ashari and the story was just broadcasted today!!! So crazy it took for like 1.5months for a news to be on air... So basi la the story...

But so happy I can see my face and him on TV!!!



Hahaha... POYO LA...

2 comments:

hahahah.!!
I watched u la dear.!!!
smlam rite.!!
xsngka plak u upenye...;p
Dillalala's Rocketship

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers