Saturday, September 18, 2010

FEVER the WHOLE RAYA WEEK

I spent my last few days at home. Just went out one day with mom and later met my friends. Why?

Since I went to bandung for Raya last Saturday, I got fever. Then continue with flu, cough, sore throat... up to today. It's kinda sad coz I couldn't play with my kitty Belo, I'llbe over-allergic when she's around. Then I have to take extra precautions everytime I want to play with my brother's baby; at least wearing face mask. My eating mood also gone. All the latest food reviews were when I was still okay. Oh yea, not to mention insomnia every night coz I hardly sleep, hardly breath, and last 2 days coughing all nite long...

Tomoro I'm going back to Kuala Lumpur. I don't wish to go now because there will be me alone there and no one will take care of me. Probably Mr. RRBNer2, yes, he will. But I just don't want. I had medicine and keep wishing to get well soon, but I still see no sign of it. 

Allah, please give me good health and strength. So I can study well (my assignment deadline is in few days). And I can meet up with Mr. RRBNer2 and told him MY PARENTS OKAY WITH THE WEDDING PLAN (Alhamdulillah) and together we'll be preparing our big day step by step. Merisik is the first step, I guess.

Now it's time for sleep. A MUST SLEEP.

3 comments:

the same goes to me..fever and cirit birit..huhu..SELAMAT HARI RAYA..MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN..

that cirit birit one maybe coz we eat too much food on raya, hehe... MAAF ZAHIR BATIN to you too :)

Get well soon...

are you getting better now? Pei Pa Koa (www.geocities.jp/ninjiom_hong_kong/index_e.htm ) is one of the few Chinese natural cough remedies that have been scientifically studied. it's something like herb plus honey, and it's sweet, thick and black in color. If you have a cough, look for it! It used to be one of my favourite natural cough remedies.

if your cough persists, seek professional help such as traditional Chinese medicine physicians - I have had very good experiences with them.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers