Monday, September 20, 2010

Assignment Mode Now


Wooo tonight I'll be awake til morning for assignment again...

Past two weeks was sooo busy with puasa, Raya preparation, and Raya itself. So much to forget about my assignment. And today is LAST DAY to submit my assignment but I don't think I manage to do it.

Many people told me to just quit study, then just get marry, and work, settle down. But no, I won't do that. Even I know it is about time for me to stop going for school, and time for me to build a family, working full time, but I know deep inside my parent, they really want me to finish my study. My mom and dad said they will be okay if I decided to focus working/getting married, but it is just their saying, I know it.

So, in my current situation I should:

- still focus on my study
- but have to work to pay for my school fee
- but cant work full time since i'm still studying
- but working part time/freelance is just... like that...
- working part time/freelance sometimes even takes up your time more than you working full time, seriously.
- so now yeah I got less time to finish this assignment...

SIGH...

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers