Monday, August 23, 2010

Indomie is back in KL!




Are you serious???

Haha, still not sure. But the news MOST PROBABLY CORRECT. Coz I just saw Indomie TV ads on TV3 just now :) And this surely a good news for me :)

Few months ago (or is it already a year?), suddenly Indomie dissapeared from Malaysia market, replaced by Ibumie. Not only in Malaysia, but also in Singapore (heard it from my sister there). Ever think of Ibumie's packaging which VERY SIMILAR with Indomie's packaging (Malaysia version)? So I thought both are the same, it's just Indomie changed its name to Ibumie. But when I tasted Ibumie, the taste is seriously different with Indomie, and I still opt for Indomie for sure.

When Indomie went on MIA, I used to buy it at Sunway area. There are shops there selling original Indomie, just around Sunway Lagoon Condo (if I'm not mistaken, this is the name of the condo) just next to LDP plaza tol. One is Aldy Indonesian Restaurant and one is a Chinese kedai runcit. Both selling in RM 0.70. If not, I used to tapau lotsa Indomie on my travel bag everytime I travelled to Indonesia :) or asked my friends to tapau it for me...

From all mee in the market, I LOVE:

Option 1. Indomie
Option 2. Mie Sedap
Option 3. Mamee

No, I don't eat Maggi if I have those 3 options. I like Mamee better than Maggi.

So now, seeing that Indomie is already available again, I will surely look for it at supermarket nearby hehe... By the way this is my favourite Indomie but not sale in Malaysia:


all images taken from Mr.Google




0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers