Monday, August 23, 2010

My house owner's Indian wedding

Yesterday I went for my house owner's wedding, Vihay and Vasanthi. This is not a common wedding for me coz that was the first time I went to Indian wedding at kuil.

Both of them are very nice and friendly, so even if its on Ramadhan, I was so eagerly to come for the wedding and congrats them. The wedding ritual started at 10.30am until 12noon.

Here's the front view of the kuil, at SS3 area, PJ

not only Indians, got Malays and Chinese also attending the wedding. Vasanthi is a lecturer, I bet most of guests sat over there were her students :)

the ritual

since its Ramadhan, this is the only food we can tarpau that day. too bad can't try indian cuisine served. maybe next time ask Vasanthi to cook for us, hehe...

us with the newly-wed :)

Once again, congrats Vihay and Vasanthi, hope you both have a wonderful life as husband and wife and always shower each other with love...

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers