Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Season of the Witch is Here

Blog!

This is horrible!!! Last nite when I was wondering what to write to get FREE TICKETS of Season of the Witch screening, I suddenly saw a glimpse of lights in the sky. I didn't know what it was so I ran into my house's balcony. The thing was approaching me...



I was a bit scared...




And getting more scared when the thing keep approaching me... 
It was flying in the sky...


And in just few seconds, the thing was STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!





I jumped back and almost hit the sliding door.
Then fell on the floor....
Shaking... Melting...
I keep telling myself "I must be dreaming..."


 Then she (I don't know if it is she or he) told me:

Me Witchy Witch from the West Coast Hill of Blaffberry.
I come to your town, eventho you are nowhere to be found
I will browse around your open blogs...
Haunted you down when it's dark and no much light,
Spelled out a cast so you better run fast!

I will fly bravely on my ragged broom
My screams and laughs will make you jump!
And you will never ever forget how my eyes stares yours!
Ahahaha...
 
But, 
If you do not me to fall a curse on you,
Go write an entry for Nuffnang and publish...
Publish! Now!



then she flied back up in the sky
Leaving me soooo speechless...

And from the darkest cloud that nite, I heard her screaming:

I will see you at the screening...

Season of the witch 

Omg! So scary!!!
The most things I fear about them are:

- Their ugly face
Even more  if they suddenly appear behind me!
- Their loud and scary laughter
- Their smell of dead frog (is it)


Now I will send out my entry to Nuffnang, so the witch won't haunt me down again!
Eventho I go for the screening, she'll only be there in the white screen and the spell will not goes for me and all of Bloggers who watch.
And hope Nuffnang can take me to a holiday gateway at Hard Rock Penang too...
And hope there's no witch flying on Penang's sky.
Hope... Hope...

4 comments:

good luck..so scary muka witch..larii.. :)

nak join juga...tp idea msh blum tiba..hehhe

jom la join... saje2 je mana tau dapat movie ticket ;)

memang nak join...tgh mencari idea lagi mcm mana nak mengarang bagi best..hehehe

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers