Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Am I really?





Blog,

Two women that I love the most are on the picture above. I know I used to live separated with them but... things are not the same right now. Yesterday I helped my mom dyed her her with Henna brown and while I was combing her hair, she asked me question, a V.I.Q - Very Important Question:

"Are you sure you'll stay forever in Malaysia?"

For a few second I was drowning in silence...

"I promise I will go back so often. Hope I can work out on something that forceme to go in and out the country."

Then she didn't reply.

I feel like she wasn't satisfied with my answer, so I added...

"Mom, jodoh di tangan Tuhan. I never thought I will find someone so true and kind in KL..."

Then after that she replied,

"Okay..."

I know it must be hard for her to accept this. I know she's trying so hard to let me go. Before this, she might think that I'll be back someday after I finish my course. But now, not anymore. Then I suddenly think about them, my parents, my family. Will I able to visit them regularly? Harap2 la ada rejeki so bole jumpe mom once in a while nanti...


Hooo sedeeeehhh...


1 comments:

saya doakan semoga air asia ada wat tambah mura paling2 murah tiap2 bulan..so every month u can go back to ur hometown to see ur mom n family..(^_^)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers