Monday, November 22, 2010

Yes! I won NINTENDO WII from Nuffnang!

I just came back from Kelantan this morning and suddenly got this message from Nikel Khor.
What? Am I getting the NINTENDO WII??? Wooww!!!
Betul ker? Betul ker?
Love it! Love it! Love it!



Then I rushed open my email and found one email from Nuffnang: Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale Contest Winner. Wow, lagi teruja! Then I opened, and read it...



Yay, I'm one of the RUNNER UP WINNER! I won the Nina Ricci Perfume!
Been imagining if I won the Nintendo Wii I can do some exercises so I can get slimmer hehehe... If I won the perfume I'm going to keep it for my Wedding Hantaran, I want Nuffnang become a part of my wedding :)

Eventhough I want the Nintendo Wii soooo badly, but I would like to say THANKS to Nuffnang, thanks banyak2 for picking me as one of the winners. Been so honored to receive that gift.

Love it! Wow a HAPPY MONDAY!

Btw, if you want to read my Rapunzel post, click HERE.
If you want to check the winner's post, you can read it here:

Please tell her if I can join her playing the Nintendo Wii in her house, please... please...
:)


7 comments:

congrats dear!! me tumpang hepi :)

congrates sis... bestnya dapat perfume :):)

congratulation...
jumpa di sana eh.. :) Insyaallah..

Owh..perfuma NR tu mmg yummie yummie bau dia.. uhuhuu..besnya awak! :))

@Mama Zharfan:
mekaseh mama :)

@Syima Emi:
tak sangke2 bole menang perfume nie...

@PUANSTROBERI:
ye,insyaallah bole jumpa kat sana. harap2 memang NR nie bau dia yummie, xpernah try lagi :)

wah best gle sis!so kreatif la u nie!tahniah!

WAAAAaaa!! tahniah lalink..ni adalah hadiah utk orang yang rajin join contest like u..hehe..berbaloi2.. jangan tak tdo main bende tu plak nnt.hehe,,,congrats again..

@iefa : thanks, dear...
@waalllaa! : xde la rajin sangat... hehe... i xdapat nintendo wii tu la, perfume jer :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers