Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Current BE : from FIVE to THREE

 The pic above showing my previous BE, quite a number for a blogger like me who rarely get any BE.

But now, it is only THREE:


These few days, I didn't do Blogwalking so much. My DIGI line was cut... I will only able to reconnect my DIGI tomorrow after I cash out my cheque from my previous job. Besides that, last weekend I went to KELANTAN. So busy didn't have any chance to check my blog :(

A bit sad. But Alhamdulillah I just got a gift from NUFFNANG also, you can read about it here:
So at least, it's quite make me happy now :)

So, en. Nuffnang, could you please give me another BE?
I'm going to cash out the earning in 2 days time. Hope can top up a bit :)

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers