Saturday, November 13, 2010

I wanna be someone's wifey before 30.



When I was young aged 18 years old, I've told myself and everyone that I would get my Degree at 24. And after that I will straight away work and get married. But dreams are not always come true. I couldn't find any GOOD GUY til I'm 28. I found some that 'looks good' but in fact they are not.

Whatever it is, I wanna get married before 30! And I'm serious...

My attempts in realizing my current dream is not that easy, I've gone through THIS and THAT and many more I couldn't mention... So sad actually. Sometimes I feel like giving up, but he (Mr Right) has given me strength to keep trying. You know what? My previous boyfriendssss (letak 's' banyak sgt kononnya I nie lakuuu hehe) whenever they faced this thing, they were all giving up easily. This time, the situation kinda different and that makes me STAY.

So suddenly yesterday I received a call from my mom. I know this might be a small matter, but it worth a lot to me. She called and asked whether we should bring some 'oleh2' for Mr Red Ribbon's family. Huaaaa I think this was the first time she's asking me something regarding the family meeting. Was sooo excited finally she shows me a sign of CARE.

Hope everything went well. And once again, I wanna be someone's wifey before 30!

2 comments:

tengok...betol x i ckp...be patient...al last,..they realized about u!..
i wish u all the best lalink..!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers