Monday, September 27, 2010

Ticket fare to oversea for only RM 1.40 :)


Don't you believe it? 
I went oversea but only have to pay RM 1.40??? Murah gilerrr....

This is a true story, no joking...
On 22nd September I went to Johor Bahru. That day was my buffday. I went there coz Mr. RRBNer2 got something to do at Sunway College Johor Bahru. 

 

The trip oversea started after he finished with his work. 
At 6pm we went to JB Sentral and parked our car there, and...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...
...


we took this bus to Woodlands, Spore
for only RM 1.40!


 

no joking!!! you will drop by at Woodlands MRT at Spore and from there you can take MRT and go anywhere you want... 

That day we left Johor Bahru at around 7.30pm and arrived at Spore at 8.15pm. The bus supposedly take only 15 minutes but you know we have to go thru immigration then the 'isi borang' process and 'cari/pinjam pen orang' that took some time too...

I didn't plan but I really wish to spend my Buffday with my lovely Sista there. So yeah, I went there and met up with my Sista at Woodlands MRT station. She's been waiting for me there with a cute lil cake from Bread Talk. We went to Yoshinoya and she started lighting up the candle.


and then there she goes singing HAPPY BUFFDAY song for me, so loudly keh keh keh...


after blowing the candle, the food came... and here what we order:


chicken teriyaki with rice... SERIOUSLY NICE!!!


Spicy Beef... definitely worth to order, sweet and spicy!


this one beef also, I can;t remember what's the name but this is nice also...
I'm not lying, it was my first time trying Yoshinoya and I definitely IN LOVE with it!!!


we had a great time chit chat-ing and then me and Mr. RRBNer2 left Spore at 10.30pm using the same bus to Johor Bahru. 

NEW RECORD! VISITING SPORE FOR ONLY 2 HOURS!!!

What a great nite. Missing my sister a lot... :)






4 comments:

SALAM,

Wah mcm tu harix boleh ke oversea..!
ingat ke mana tadi?

hey.. my home is 10 minutes from sunway college JB.

hepi besday sis!may allah bless u always!muah2!wah...rm1.40 je???pasti ifa sllu duk g singapore kalu dkt umah je nie..haha..

@ Captbokkhari
ye kan? hari2 bole pi oversea... eh eh eh...

@ Anne
really? next time pi Sunway College tu lagi, bole singgah kan? :)

@ tiefazatie
thanks darling... hehe... betul xtipe nyer, rm 1.40 jer :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers