Friday, August 20, 2010

FREE Studio Photoshoot! Yaayy!!!

Do you love taking pictures? Or eerr... being in the picture??? Hehe...

I just want to share a FREE PHOTOSHOOT SESSION tomoro on Saturday at Sunway Damansara area. I was blogwalking to this photographer's blog and found this invitation. I'm not into studio photos very often, not even once a year (or even once in 3 years), so getting this chance, I would like to come and get the whole new experiences and portfolios and photos ~of course~ of myself hehe... Moreover, it is Saturday and I still don't have any plan yet :)


So, if any of you interested to join the photoshoot, just check the blog here: HENRY LEE



Oh yea, I would also like to apologize, so sorry been few days not updating the blog. Last 2 days I work for an orchid farm, they company just shifted to Sg. Buloh and installing a new place. I'm most of the time opted for freelance and part time working so this job I started to work at March 2010 and been regularly helping out the company with the flowers.


It was actually an easy job, but I'm a bit busy (and enjoying a lot). So this post I wrote, I would like to say sorry if there is any email I haven't replied yet. So tired and tomoro have to prepare for the photoshoot :)

Again, happy Ramadhan... Jangan lupa bangun sahur tau!
:)

2 comments:

haha! just found out this post from u! thanks a lot ya! Nice to see u too! :D

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers