Friday, August 30, 2013

Finally, LINKIN PARK Live in Concert @Malaysia!


Assalamualaikum and hi all bloggers!

You must've notice my tweet or fb updates regarding Linkin Park concert I attended at Stadium Bukit Jalil on 19th August 2013?
I finally have time to update about it!
And you all MUST READ this entry til the end, coz I spent RM550 for the concert ticket and I feel it was soo worth it! Go read read read!

The concert was my MOST WAITED event after RAYA!
Spent Raya wonderfully with family, was so alluring til I didn't realize that Linkin Park concert was just around the corner, ohh I haven't prepare on what to wear!!!

Friends tweeted to wear all black and it was calming in a way, I don't have to search for new costume for the night. Was too busy in preparing my first night leaving my baby at home.
Some friends wondering how can I and hubby escape from home?
The answer is....... I purposely bought my mom flight ticket to KL just few hours before the concert, just to make sue I can leave baby Rafi to someone I trusted :)

The next story will be... 
YAY! LINKIN PARK CONCERT!


Its has almost been a decade since their first concert in Malaysia (note; hubby was there for their first concert and for me this is my first time seeing them LIVE)
Wearing the same costume HERE when I went to Kotak Live Performance, I went to Bukit Jalil that night excitedly! 

You know what?
I really enjoying times when I sang along to almost all the songs.
I was hypnotized to how they perform on stage thru all the concert.
They impressed me and I'm now fully aware of how talented they are!


I choose their music coz on my before sixteen, I'm a rap enthusiast, on my 16-20y.o I was a huge fan of punk music, and on my 20s I was searching for a more mature music, mixed of rap and punk, and that was when I found LINKIN PARK.
But on the concert, I began to realize that Linkin Park has more music varieties.
I heard rap, punk, metal, hardcore, rock, pop, ballad, even country music in every bits of their tune!
I salute them so much and so proud of them!

Papercut, With You, Somewhere I Belong, Points Of Authority, Loatr/Sotd/Iridescent, Numb, One Step Closer, In The End, Bleed It Out, were some of my favourite :)

Some touching moment and song from the concert:


Well, despite of all my love on their music, I'm still a girl and don't be surprised if I tell you I could SCREAM so loud when watching Mike Shinoda (in close-up) smiling to the audience.
Melting... My heart was melting...


Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Side Projects, Minutes to Midnight, A Thousand Suns, and Living Things are remarkably states of music art comes from Linkin Park's passion in music.
I see them to have a very long bright future in music, and I believe they will create thousands of great music in years to come... Trust me, I can see it in their eyes... :)

And the concert ended, and I feel satisfied :)

Look how happy we are!
Yes we are 10000% enjoyed the concert!
Though I really wish to hear 2-3 more songs from them, but the closure are so much enough for me to thank them so much for coming and the organizer to making all this come true :)


Thank you Wonderland+ for bringing Linkin Park closer to the heart of their fans in Malaysia, and Asia!
(Met some Indonesians and Singaporeans too during the concert)
And thank you for giving me opportunity to this memorable moment.
(Yes, I got complimentary ticket from the organizer, but still, this entry worth RM550 you know! Hehe...)

Last but not least, guess what I brought back home for my baby?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




 Cool Linkin Park Concert's Tag!


 PS: Sorry for all unclear pics, all taken by my hubby's Blackberry and my friend's iPhone.
Camera wasn't allowed to be in the stadium, though I saw ppl brought camera in (very sangat menyesal sekali xbawa camera, huhu)




0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers