Thursday, October 11, 2012

Her Wedding : Solemnization Day

Assalamualaikum bloggers,
Salam Khamis...

Lama dah xtulis entry using English. 
Dah lama juga xbersocialize pakai English.
Rasanya dah makin teruk la my English.
Dah berubah plak jadi Singlish hihihi...

Today nak bercerita pasal my sister's wedding.
Yes, my younger sister is married too.
Few months ago I wrote some stories about it, helping her to prepare few minor things for her wedding, but since I was in my last trimester months pregnancy, I really had no time to update more about it.
But infact, I do love weddings!
I do love sharing things about wedding that I knew.
And this was my sister's wedding I'd like to write about.

So it was a sunny Saturday morning,
03-03-2012


Solemnization table is ready since last night.
The pelamin too...
The pelamin was actually a design for my akad nikah pelamin that time (we hired same decorator), but I refused using that 'air terjun' thingy.
Look at the center of the pelamin, it is "air terjun" that flows onto the floor...
Was afraid all the floor will go wet... Hehehe...
So we apply the theme for my sister's.

I only slept at 3am the night before just to check out some workers installing the pelamin, decorating the hall and bride's room, and tents... I did the same thing when it was my wedding day year ago, but my sister has gone to bed since 7pm. Huff... bestnyer...
Hehehehe...


My sister's make up artist has arrived on time that morning, while mine... didn't showed up!
Mom kept on calling her (same make up team with my wedding's make up team) and finally she picked up the phone and she forgot the solemnization will be in the morning!

Huaaa... panic mode!
It was a hectic morning that when my MUA came and just applied foundation on my face suddenly my sister came in to my room and need some touch up on her face+hair and her mua not really used to in doing traditional-hair design.
As in my custom, all the akad nikah normally we do traditional way, so it need a magic hand who experienced years in this.
So yeah, my MUA left me just like that...


Just for my dearest sister, I'm sincerely lend her my mua hehe
I finally continuing make-up ing myself...
Which of course it was such a nightmare coz I'm not good at it.


While everyone busy... The groom has arrived at the front door...
Mom hasn't done with her tudung yet, but rushed into gate and welcoming the groom and family.
This is the very moment I realized the need of the big family to hand in hand helping as the wedding comittee... I'm surely can't handle all this, was pregnant and doing things so slow too...

And oh... I haven't done with my tudung yet!
Luckily my MUA done with my sister and grabbed me to do my tudung!
It was a very fast one, 5 mins or less I guess...
And here it goes:


My make up and instant tudung... Hehehe...
Fuuuhhh... 
Was thought I couldnt make it.
Mommy I promised I wake up and prepare myself earlier next time...
*Sorry sista*


The pretty one then walked into the hall.
Waaa sempat senyum plak kat camera... :)


A very dub dab moment for my sister.
Yet it was the most touched moment I saw that day.
Couldn't handle my tears...
With one sincere breath, yes, she's finally her husband's wifey :)
Alhamdulillah...


Moga berkekalan hingga akhir hayat dan dikaruniai anak2 yang comel dan soleh solehah :)
Happy wedding Tuko+Herly :)



twitstamp.com

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers