Monday, August 15, 2011

My Wedding Story: Groom Arrived at My House :)

Alhamdulillah...
Sang pengantin lelaki sampai kat rumah ngan selamat, xpakai sesat2, hehe ye la driver kete tue kan my uncle, takkan sesat bagai :)
Semua family dah tunggu dah kat depan.
But unfortunately, pagi tue memang hujan lebat.
The groom supposedly walk through a red carpet from the road junction, few houses away from the house.
But since jalan tue basaahhh... well, xjadi la :D

When he came, my family welcomed him by awarding him satu rantai bunga melati/jasmine...
It's a traditional custom, I might say...


Mom welcoming the groom...
And bring him inside to the house...


First thing first is a speech from my uncle, on behalf of my family.
Again, welcoming the whole groom's family.


Then replied by groom's family... Another speech...
This moment selalunye nampak boring kan?
It depends on how the speech, where the spokesperson bring the speech to.
Kalau kelakar2 bole la fresh sikit kan?
But I wasn't there, masih dalam bilik, sembunyi...
So didn't know how the speech was...


Then after that, groom's mom handing over the sirih junjung to my mom.
A kinda different, coz we didn't have sirih junjung at my place.
Supposed to have, I read about it sometimes ago, but we just didn't practice it anymore.
This surely a good recall for everyone then...


There you go, everybody has already on their place.
Mr Red Ribbon nampak nebes jeee ahahaha *gelak jahat*
Maneee laaaa pengantin perempuan ni?
Lambat nyer...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Actually me still mekap lagi.
Lambat so so lambat.
Lepas pengajian pagi tue memang ada masa sikit je untuk tukar baju dan make up...
So camne bride????

Tunggu cerita selanjutnya :)






twitstamp.com

3 comments:

alaaa...suspend je pengantin perempuan nie..hehehe

Hello would you mind letting me know which internet site platform you're using? I'm aiming to create my own web site before long but I'm experiencing a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution in addition to Drupal. The reason I ask is for the reason that your design appears distinctive as compared to
most websites in addition to I'm on the lookout for something distinctive. P.S Sorry for being off-matter but I had to inquire!

Before I go, permit me thank you for your patience with my English as (I'm positive you have figured this by now,), English is not my original tongue as a result I am using Google Translate to form out how to enter what I truly plan to articulate.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers