Friday, March 25, 2011

FOOD REVIEW : Al Rawsha Arabic Cuisine, Kampung Pandan


Hello,

I finally back with FOOD REVIEW, after a long hiatus on -eating mode-, hehe not that I'm on diet. But most of the time, I had lunch or dinner at not-so-special-to-be-reviewed restaurant. So, lately I rarely write any food/restaurant review.

But luckily, few days ago I went out with a friend of mine that is sooo interested in eating! Hehehe he is a food lover. Then he recommended this one restaurant serving Arabic cuisine at KL. Which is located in Bulatan Kampung Pandan area.

The restaurant name is:
AL RAWSHA RESTAURANT

You will notice this restaurant easily since the architecture design of the restaurant is so unique. z
It is like a fortress of a kingdom hehe...


So unique, rite?


This is the entrance of the restaurant...

 

Nak order ape?
Hehehe, I rarely eat in Arabic Restaurant, probably last time was last year.
You can read the story HERE.
So, I leave it to my friend. He was the one who choose my meal :)

So, this is what I had that day, 
KABSA LAMB RICE
The rice taste sooo good and the lamb was soooo soft :)

 

One of my friend ordered this, bubur susu???

 

And another one had this: Lamb Kebab :)

Overall, the place is nice, so Arabic style. My friend even suggested me to do the Moroccan theme pre wedding photoshoot here. But I don't think so la, I already had one plan in my mind. Moreover, it's a restaurant, I don;t want to kacau their business hehehe...

 



The food also nice, the price, as you can see from some of the menu, I think it's worth.
With it's food quality, that price is just nice, not too expensive...



Here they are... my guides for a day hehe...
Look at the bronze lamps on the ceilings...
Simple touch of Arabic style...

This is the Mr Terrer in Arabic cuisine...
Hehehe... thanks for choosing the food for me.
VERRYYY NNIIICCEEE....


And it's me! Wanna be inside the pic too :)
So now it's time for me to rate the restaurant!


OVERALL I GIVE : 8.5/10



Al Rawsha Restaurant
No.8 Jalan Kampung Pandan, 55100 Kuala Lumpur
For reservation : 03-92006600
www.alrawshakl.com

6 comments:

cam best je restaurant tu..must try soon..hehe..jadi x pergi turkey?

yeah, i pun baru jer pegi, but dont u think that the drinks are a bout pricey compared to other arabian restaurant..

@waalllaa! : ok la, makanan dia sedap :)

@Em's Family : I honestly dont go that often to Arabic Restaurant, but ever went once in KL, Tarbush, their price is slughtly expensive... but for me doesnt taste nice :(

must take my hubby here as he loves anything and everything with lamb.

u tak makan banyak pon. mcmana cakap review food. der~

hehe as stated at the beginning of the entry this is food/restaurant review. memang saya nie bukan kaki makan, tapi suke je nak review pasal restaurant :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers