Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Omg I definitely can't focus on my assignment!




Mom probably said the right thing "Don't ever think of study anymore if you want to get married." and "Life after marriage is seriously different thing."

So that today I was trying to focus on my assignment (even I got problem that I forgot to bring my text book and can't download it online due to server error), then my mom came telling me to be with her choosing the venue, catering, theme and everything coz she wants to know how's the overall budget my parents should prepare. Than she actually wanted me to start going out looking for the right 'dewan' and pay the deposit.

I know the fact that here, to be able to book a wedding venue, you have to deposit some money at least 6 months before. Coz nowadays people don't do wedding at home anymore, everybody do it at 'dewan'. So I have to be quick since the wedding day (buka rahsia dah, belum sempat cerita) only in another 4 months!!!

I told mom I'm still doing assignment, kinda hard for me to do it since I got no text book... Then she look at me like that, like she wanted to say :"See, I told ya, no more study...". So now I confuse. Next to me is mom lokking at those dewan and wedding organizer's brochures and my dad calculating the money he will collect until the big day. And me, trying to focus on my assignments...

Ya Allah, harap2 bole cepat siapkan assignment nie...
Cian mommy dah tension dah...



0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers