Friday, January 7, 2011

My friend just directed a music video, chayo!


Last weekend when I was at Bandung, I didn't have much chance to meet up with friends. The problem was that we went there using my dad's auto car and I can't drive auto car (what a shame). So I'm surely cannot go by my self. Takkan nak lepak ngan kengkawan daddy pon kne lepak sekali? Hooo... cian nanti masuk angin :P Hehehehe...

So I have this one of my bestfriends during my college. I didn't manage to come on his wedding day 3 years ago, but I did come visited him last year, met up with his wife too. So he got a daughter now, already 18 months y.o and I never had a chance to see her. So I told mom I MUST SEE HIM and his daughter.


So I visited him at his MIL's house at Cimahi area, Bandung, with mom and dad. Finally met up with this cute lil girl named Mikha. Love her curly hair. She was about to sleep that time. So a bit annoying but cute hehe. I had a chat with her dad too. So my friend was in video industry, doing movie editing and now trying to do something else, directing music video too. So happy to see the happy family. And makes me wanna owna happy family of my own too :)

Here's my friend's latest work, directing and editing a music video:


NaraBand - Yang Terindah

Personally, I think the video is quite good for a starter like him.

Just pray for him so someday he could become what he always dreamt of, a film director :)


0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers