Saturday, December 11, 2010

Working in Film Production Again?





I'm sooo missing working in production again.

I was having a dilemma before to keep working in film and TV production or try to find other field that might suit me better. But the problem is, I was in too deep to that field. Eventhough my heart says "No" but my mind say "Yes". You may read my stories from few months ago HERE. Then I made up my mind to quit and find other jobs at Singapore but most of the employer I found there saying that I'm most suitable to work at production house or tv station or media, they can tell when they spoke with me, when they read my resume, when they test my knowledge. And those employers said, I belong to Malaysia rather than Singapore. Coz (they said) Singapore TV production is not as big as what Malaysia has.

So yesterday I found this one job ad on internet. Been long time (I think almost two months) I have no class. Work? Just help around my boss at his orchid farm, and maybe once or twice freelance job. Other than that, I'm doing NOTHING. I'm totally like a hopeless person. But seems like I have no choice at the moment. But nevermind, alhamdulillah I still can survive from my online job. But back to the job ads, I didn't have any intention to find a job since I'll be going back to Jakarta in just few days away. But this ad catches my eyes. IT IS A FILM PRODUCTION JOB! Plus IT IS AN EVENT JOB TOO! And THIS IS A TEMPORARY JOB ONLY DURING THE EVENT! Oh my God, this is sooooo meeee!!! I rushed out sent my resume. And in just few hours they replied and wish to call me. I didn't open my email until 2am last nite. I went out to pasar malam with mom and my lil brother. So, I'm currently so happy and will reply the email soon so they can call me and maybe having an interview session.

Now, I'm hoping too much. Boring suda nothing to do. But time nak balek kampong plak ada something yang Ms Red Ribbon teringin buat... Hooo... dah la... Tengok camne... Just doakan yang terbaik yer...
By the way malam nie nak gi konsert with mom and my lil brother.... also Mr Red Ribbon!!!! 
Waaaaa suka suka suka suka :)

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers