Saturday, December 18, 2010

Terkejut! Got Invitation to Fly to Turkey!


I still can't believe it!!!
First time in my life I got invitation to come to Turkey
From the company where I work as part timer
(for sure the company will pay all expenses heh?)
Excited sangat! Tapi takuuttt...

Well, I've been working with this guy I think almost 2 years.
He's not in Malaysia, but in Turkey.
And we're doing long distance communication all this while.
All regarding the job...

I know lately he's been really really really trust me.
Very kind and in return I always help him do this and that.
Sometimes I gave him advice on his business.
And relate it to the business scene in Malaysia.
Eventhough the thing is not on my job scope but I never ask for more payment for that.

Now, he'd like to open a branch in Malaysia.
And asking me to come over to Turkey?
Well, probably for training-or things like that?

I told him I will only be free after the engagement day.
Huaaa, should I take it?
I hope it won't take long, hope only few days.
And I seriously need my parents and Mr Red Ribbon's advice on this...

*excited sangat2!*

4 comments:

if i have this offer, i sure will go..

not everyone hv this chance you know??

check it first before u decide..but it seems very interesting..

yes, i really wanna go... we'll see la whether it's confrim or not...
but if it's true, my dad will follow... :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers