Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Movie Review : DUE DATE


Have you heard anything about this movie? No?
Coz this movie will only be on cinema tomorrow!!!

Luckily my firend got tickets to watch it 2 days before it is released.
So yesterday night I went GSC One Utama to watch it.



At first, I didn't know anything about this movie.
Once I was there and saw the poster...
"Ow this is a guy acted in Iron Man, he's the Iron Man"
Quite interesteing....
And when I sat on the seat and watch it...

WOW! 
DEFINITELY HILLARIOUS!
CRAZY!
STUPID!
SENGAL!

You might think that the story line is so-so...
Tells about Robert Downey trying to be at his hometown for his wife to deliver a baby
But he couldn't fly. He has to take road transportation instead.
So, he had to hitch a ride with one ANNOYING Hollywood actors wannabe that makes his life sooooo...

TERRIBLE



Wanna know more?
Just watch it!
So funny!



1 comments:

Hey man, thanks for the review, I went to see this film last night and it was pretty funny. Yeah, the story wasn't the best, some parts were totally annoying like - what guy keeps their wallet in their bag instead of their pants?... I know it's just a small detail, but that was the cause of the story... I wish they'd think of something a little more clever than that. All in all though, a funny movie. :)

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers