Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Free 3 Day Acuvue Contact Lens :)


Thanks so much for everyone that has clicked ACUVUE: LOVE THIS FEELING ads from Nuffnang on top left of this blog. So happy the buffered earning of that particular ad is currently RM10 already. First time dapat banyak sgt buffered earning. I don't know why. Maybe banyak peminat contact lens free kot.

While me, I also registered for the free trial contact lens, but under Mr Red Ribbon's name since IC number is required when you signing up. But up to today, we haven't redeemed the lens yet hehe...

Once again, thanks to Nuffnang and Acuvue...

By the way, yesterday I went out to Ciputra Mall, the first and nearest mall from my house at Jakarta. I went there with mom to look for ring for Mr Red Ribbon. And saw this signboard:


in front of an optic, hehe no need to register thru website, just come and sign up there you can get a pair instantly :)

this picture has nothing to do with the entry, just nak post up...
coz I like the doll :)

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers