Friday, December 10, 2010

First Mr & Ms Red Ribbon's Family Meeting - Part I


 Bloggers, today I will tell you the story of the family meeting.
So on 3rd December nite, me and Mr Red Ribbon planned to hold a both family meeting at Sri Melaka Restaurant Amcorp Mall. But you know, the plan was not run smoothly.

My family were ready to be picked up from our place since 8pm. You know what time Mr Red Ribbon's family reach my place???? 10.30pm!!!!

You want to know how I feel that time?

- Mr Red Ribbon tipu saya! Dia taknak pun ngan saya! Mesti selama nie tipu punye :(
- So cam nie la lelaki, semua sama. Bab2 serious camnie, terus lari...
- Betul ke dia nak ajak my family jumpe family dia? Tgk2 mmg xada ckp apa2 pon ngan family dia.

 my family, waiting...

Along more than 2hours waiting, all those negative things ran across my mind.
While my family already starving, waiting.
We all getting sleepy and tired. 
I'm almost hopeless.

my face, getting bored
my sister getting some food to keep her stuffed

I saw my mom and my grandma keep their smiling.
Telling me, "Sabar yer... Sabar..."
I almost cry that nite. 
C'mon this is our first attempt for our future, but seemed like Mr Red Ribbon ruined everything.

And finally he came.
And Sri Melaka Restaurant was closed already.
So we proceed to any Malay Restaurant nearby at Kota Damansara.

Second problem appear:
All of my family members has dressed up nicely.
Mom, me, sister, and sister in law purposely wear uniform my mom has sewn for us.
Hoooo we called it salah kostum (wrong costume)

Besides that, you know la that kind of restaurant which open til morning is a bit bising.
So... we didn't have any chance to talk about the marriage thingy.
So it was just a 'berkenalan' session only.

 
my grandma, mom, and Mr Red Ribbon's mom
i don't have much pictures
maybe others are inside my family's camera
Hufff... whatever it is, Alhamdulillah...
Diorang bole jumpe...
The hardest position that nite will be Mr Red Ribbon,
He sat just next to my dad and got interviewed from the second they sat until the moment we left the place.
Ahahaha... I didn't know what they were talking about.
But must be something important :)

So, what's next?
Just wait for the PART II.

2 comments:

lalink..cian kat u..tapi nasib baik mr.rrb datang..kalau tak mesti u frust giler..n nasib baik ur parent still sabar n ur mom keep comfort u..huhu..nak kena pukul mr.rrb ni wat cik rrb cedih2 ni..anyway, xsbr nak baca part II. cepatla sambung..huhu

yer nasib baik datang, kalau x, memang xnak kenal lagi ngan dia... hahaha *gelak jahat*

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers