Monday, December 13, 2010

Are you a CHURPER? Pls help me.


Hello, Bloggers...
Are you a Churper?

Well, I am...
But I'm soooo new to it. Seriously don't know how it works.
So I really need your help...

Everytime we create a message to churp one thing, we have to submit it to Churp Churp first rite?
Then, should we write the message on our Twitter too?
Or wait til Churp Churp approve the message?

Because now I only submit the message to Churp Churp first.
Never write on my Twitter.
Then I got no earning hahaha...
When it stated that my message is approved,
Only like 1 day the campaign completed already.
Sometimes not even approved yet, suddenly dah completed.

Hufff...

Is that the correct way to CHURP?

1 comments:

ada 2 type..
1. social punye yg tak perlukan approval..
2. assignment utk kite..mmg kene tgu approval..n after approve akan auto publish kt twitter kite..

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers