Sunday, November 7, 2010

Speak. Otherwise you won't know...



My cousin is getting married soon in KL.
With a man she knew from Facebook.
The day will be on 5th December 2010
And I'm the only family staying in KL.

I was actually hoping to help her.
Preparing the wedding.
Since they are living seperately.
Divided by mountains and seas.
But I really wish they can ask for my help first.
I will be so happy to help.

Long time I didn't hear any words from both of them.
Leaving me feeling so useless.
Sometimes in times when I tried to interfere to help.
They seems like, "we can do it ourselves actually."
And I'm tired of offering help ever since.

I finally get in touch with her fiance.
Asking for their plan for their wedding arrangement.
Offering some help.
Which I afraid he would reject.

But he finally asked for my help!
A moment that I've been waiting for.
I'm so happy that finally...
I can contribute something for the wedding :)


Tu la, cakap... cakap... if tak cakap mesti xtau...
If kne reject, suda la... Bukan rugi pon tanya...

3 comments:

hehe..happyla tu.. best kan kalau dpt tolong time family kita nak kawhin kan?? enjoy yea!!

btool tu...
kalo nk mintak tolong...cpt bukak mulut..jgn jual mahal..kan?

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers