Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Renovating Red Ribbon Boutique and Blog :)


Currently I'm doing minor changes on my blog. The first thing I want to update is the slideshow on the TOP CENTER of this blog. I'm thinking of what is it that totally can explain what's in my blog and the pic above hope can represent it.

And how about my business? Since this blog was originated as BOUTIQUE BLOG. Yes of course, I'm still doing it and I'm still finding an idea how to explain what is it in Red Ribbon Boutique and visualise it in only one pic of slideshow. Because I only can create a slideshow of total 5 pics. So kne berjimat2 so that other pic can use for other purpose...

Sidebar...
I'm using this picture as sidebar background:
But I'm getting trouble when there is a writing on my sidebar but can't clearly seen since the sidebar background also has wording on it. Hrmmm, I think I'm gonna change it into plain...

And also the button, wood buttons above. I was planning to take out that tracking number button. But the files are gone, not in my hard disk anymore, so I would try to do major changes on all buttons.

We'll see...
Just doing little by little...

:)

0 comments:

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers