Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Full story of my Raya Qurban



 Today finally a bit free and I'll post my stories about Raya Qurban. I spent my whole day with Mr Red Ribbon's family since morning. Not so much story to tells about. I had shalat Ied at a surau just nearby Mr Red Ribbon brother's house. ALONE. Yes, I was all alone. Coz when I reached there everybody was having shalat at another mosque. No one can reach my phone coz it was off (hhrrrmmm...)

After that, makan2 at the brother house with all the family and went out for shopping at Giant Damansara. Just to kill the time. Since the big family was there, why not went out for jalan2 together? Was fun. But only manage to get few pics. Too shy bergambar with them...

Here is the surau


Went to GIANT Kota Damansara



This is his mom :)
After that, I went to Rahman's house, just nearby in Damansara area as well. He texted me and invited me for dinner, he cook Laksa Sarawak. Last time he invited me for another Laksa Sarawak, I didn't managed to show up. So this time, since I was so sleepy at Mr Red Ribbon's sister house (I don't know why) so I went to my his house instead. Hehe...


So lucky and was a big surprise for me that my friend, which I didn't met for quite long, was there also. RIS! She's working now as Malaysian Airlines stewardess and I'm sooo missing her. I shared a house with her before when I stay in Ampang. And it was a day off for her yesterday :)


 So let's just see what I had that nite...


Yummy, Laksa Sarawak :)



Ris and Edna with their kamera berkembar :P



Rahman the chef, showed us how to eat laksa. 
That was my first time having laksa sarawak.



When waiting for the laksa to fully cooked...


Makan makan makan...

 

After 2 bowl of laksa, I had this as closure :)


The girls :)

I had so much fun...
Seriously...
But can't stay up late there since I had things to do at home...
So waiting for any makan2 invitation.
Anyone care to invite me?
Hehee....




2 comments:

meh dtg umah i..i masakkan utk u..ckp je nk mkn apa..

waaa bestnyer... insyaallah yer nini, someday memang nak datang umah curi cili padi ngan mandor tue sekali.. ehehe... bile yer... huhuu...

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers